Thursday, May 13, 2010

Thursday May 13

The tests have been done, the appointments kept and the news is that the tumor has shrunk enough so that I am ready to have the surgery!!!I have an appointment on May 25th for preop and to meer with Dr. Fernandez, who will be performing the surgery. The final stage is at hand. The surgery will be done on June 2nd ( no time yet). For now I have been told that I will be in the hospital for about a week and then 6 weeks recuperation at home.

This news tells me that all of my loyal soldiers have carried me forward to the outcome we were all praying for. I never felt like I was in this war alone and now I know for certain that I wasn't. I had all of you!!! Please know, that as you were praying for me I kept all of you close to my heart and also in my prayers.

With love,
Tricia

7 comments:

  1. Wow. Never thought I'd write- "Great News! You can have surgery!" but great news. I hope you are able to rest and build up for June 2nd. Where are you being treated? WIth love and prayers, Sue (from church)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aunt Sue took my line: wow! Branden's friend from college (and now Jeff's friend) Will here saying congrats, I've been thinking about you, and I'm glad to hear this news. Best wishes from my wife Abby as well. Here's to a smooth procedure. Best, Will

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thinking of you and glad for the positive outcome of the tests, even though there is still a hard road ahead...we will continue to be thinking of you and praying for you! Take care, Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is good news. You and Chris are in my prayers daily. I hope to meet you someday. You have a great son. I am richer for having him as a friend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You continue to be in my prayers, and if I can help at all, let me know.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So happy about the news, Trisha! I will be thinking of you and sending positive thoughts that the surgery and recovery all go smoothly and that you are feeling good again in no time!
    Love you, Emily

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thinking of you today, Pat!
    All our best from California,
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete