Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Tomorrow is the Day!!!

Well the evening has finally come that we have all been striving for. Surgery is tomorrow morning at 10 am. The day will start at 8am and then I hope they will give me the good drugs and I will be off to some peacefull and beautiful beach in Hawaii. I must say that I am somewhat anxious and can't wait for tomorrow to be over and I get to open my eyes and know that that is all behind us now.

Writing this blog has given me so much hope and courage to know that all of you wonderful and generous people have kept me close to your hearts and in your prayers. Walking in this journey can sometimes be a lonely place and then I would turn to my blog and read all of your comments and know that I was certainly not alone. I was loved!! I thank you for that.

Please keep me in your prayers tonight and tomorrow so that God will say,"Enough, already, I hear you, I hear you!!!

My graititude and love to you all, my special soldiers.

Tricia

2 comments:

  1. Hoping that God heard many voices and said, "Enough, people! Lay off, will ya!?" -Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope the surgery went well. You continue to be in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete